$15,000 HomeBuilder Grant
The $15,000 HomeBuilder Grant is available for eligible new home builds on contracts signed before 31 March 2021
You don’t need to be a first home buyer to qualify for the $15,000 HomeBuilder Grant, but there are other eligibility requirements:
- You have to sign the builder’s contract on or before 31 March 2021 and start building your new home within three months of signing the contract
- You must be an Australian citizen aged 18 years or older and be an individual, the grant is not available to companies or trusts
- Couples must be on an income of less than $200,000 and singles an income of $125,000
- Your new home must be worth less than $750,000 (this includes land value)
- You must move into your home immediately upon completion and must live there as your principal place of residence for a continuous period of at least six months
The HomeBuilder Grant complements the existing $20,000 First Home Owner Grant available at Shoalhaven, as well as the Commonwealth’s First Home Loan Deposit Scheme and First Home Super Saver Scheme.
The HomeBuilder Grant is applicable to specific lots, please contact us for further information.